Protein Interaction Dataat Scale
A-Alpha Bio measures millions of protein-protein interactions at a time, accelerating therapeutic discovery and optimization to improve human health.
We apply synthetic biology and machine learning to measure, predict and engineer protein binders.
Measure, Discover, Engineer
Protein-protein interactions govern all of biology and are crucial for understanding and combating disease.
However, a lack of abundant and high-quality protein-protein interaction data limits our understanding and ability to treat cancers, infectious diseases, neurological diseases, and more.
A-Alpha Bio generates the high-resolution data needed to discover rare and effective antibodies, identify degradable neo-substrates, engineer protein interfaces, and fuel predictive machine learning models to further accelerate the discovery and optimization of high-impact drugs.
Measuring Protein Interactions at a Library-on-Library Scale
AlphaSeq is the leading platform for quantitative and multiplexed characterization of protein-protein interactions.
Leveraging synthetic biology and next-generation sequencing, we are generating the largest repository of high-quality protein interaction data in the world.
Find antibodies with the best therapeutic properties
- Widen the discovery funnel and thoroughly characterize thousands of diverse antibodies
- Simultaneously measure affinity, specificity, cross-reactivity, and epitope
- Generate comprehensive data for an antibody library in just a few months
Capture the potential of targeted protein degradation
- Evaluate millions of interactions with dozens of E3 ligases to discover rare druggable pairs
- Identify weak ligase-target interactions that are most likely compatible with degradation
- Use mutagenesis and predictive analysis to test druggability before investing in high-throughput screening